The first step in considering the sale of your business is to value it. Our firm offers simple, limited Opinions of Value free of charge and with no obligation if you would like to explore the sale of your business through our firm. These opinions depend largely on the Market Approach to valuation, which utilizes comparable sales data from thousands of transactions reported nationwide in proprietary databases to which we subscribe. In some cases where a business is growing or generating more than $500,000 of EBITDA, this report will also include the Income Method to determine valuation. The turn-around for this report is 5 business days after receiving all necessary documentation. For those seeking an opinion of value but have no intention to sell their business, we offer the same service for a fee of $1,500.
To prepare an opinion of value, our firm needs:
- Business Tax Returns for the past 5 years
- Profit & Loss Statements
- Trailing 12 Month
- Balance Sheet (most recent)
- Approx. Fair Market Value of Company Assets and List of Assets
- Approx. Value of Inventory (if material to sale)
- Accounts Receivable Aging Report
- Summary of Revenue Distribution by Customer
- Lease information or Real Estate Appraisal (if included in sale)
Request Business Valuation
For a no charge, no obligation business valuation, submit the form below. If you prefer, you can also call us at 203-772-3773.